- We are prescreening patients for COVID-19 symptoms before and at the time of their visit.
- Anyone who answers YES to screening questions will confer with the doctor to determine if they should be treated or postpone treatment till a later date.
- We are asking patients to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- We are taking and recording patient temperatures upon arrival at the office.
- Patients are free to wear facemasks in the office, when not in the dental chair, at their discretion. Some will be available at the front desk.
- We are maintaining social distancing with patients. (Our office is spacious and not difficult to maintain a safe distance).
- Patients may wait in their car until we are ready for them, if that makes them more comfortable, however, we have ample space to wait in the waiting room while maintaining safe social distancing.
- We are limiting the total number of people in the office at one time to maintain social distancing. (We have an abundance of space.)
- We are cleaning and sanitizing the office several times throughout the day.
- We are using proper PPE per ADA and CDC guidelines.
- We are using Gloves, Masks and Face Shields or Face Shields/Goggles.
- We have KN95 masks for high risk patients (use determined by the doctor)
- As there is a national gown shortage, we are using long sleeve Scrub jackets, changing if visibly soiled.
- We would ask subs to provide their own long sleeve jacket, if they have them.
- The office has several spare jackets of various sizes – medium – large – extra large – 2x, 3x and 4x available for use by subs, if needed. The jackets will be left in the office at the end of the day, placed in a laundry bag and laundered by the office.
- We are conducting daily health assessments
- We are taking and recordings Staff temperatures at the start of the day.
- Anyone who is ill is asked to stay home and self-isolate.
- We are maintaining good hygiene.
- We are washing hands with soap and water
- We are providing hand sanitizer throughout the office
- We are cleaning and sanitizing the office and high usage areas throughout the day and at the end of the day.
- We are limiting capacity and maintaining social distancing.
- Our office is spacious and not difficult to maintain a safe distance.
- Administrative Employees are wearing face coverings throughout the day (except when alone or if there is a medical reason why someone cannot wear them)
- Clinical staff are wearing appropriate PPE
Additional Precautions: At this time, until recommendations are updated:
- No SRP
- No polishing
- No ultrasonic scalers